Ready to learn the basics of permaculture and polycultures? Are you ready to build your OWN raised bed kitchen garden? Ready to provide yourself and your loved ones with NOURISHING, WHOLE, ORGANIC food?
I am so so SO excited to share my LOVE and PASSION for organic gardening, permaculture, and polycultures with you! Can you feel it, ya’ll? The longer days, the hint of spring whispering through the trees? My FAVORITE season is finally here! And I want to share it with YOU!
Harvest is a totally HANDS ON online course designed to guide you through an incredible journey of self-sufficiency! Harvest includes a FREE Permaculture Garden Collection – which includes ALL of the seeds you need to grow enough food for the ENTIRE year!
Through the course of 4 weeks I will teach you how to located, design, and build an ORGANIC raised-bed kitchen garden. We will discuss building soil health. Together, we’ll start seeds and plant your polyculture kitchen garden, and bless the earth with our love and commitment to healing the earth AND ourselves through ecologically responsible gardening!
I am so BLESSED and THRILLED to offer this journey to YOU, honey!
What is included?
Access to an amazingly fun and lively private Facebook group where you will receive guidance and participate in discussions about organic gardening, permaculture, and homesteading!
(4) Weekly e-books with step-by-step guidance for designing your polyculture kitchen raised bed, soil preparation, starting seeds, planting, and so much more!
(4) Videos showing you exactly how to implement the gardening techniques I discuss in each e-book.
(1) Additional comprehensive e-book outlining the plants you will be growing, harvesting, and enjoying!
And the BEST part of all!
(1) Permaculture Gardening Kit - Containing all of the seeds you will need to grow, harvest, and enjoy every vegetable discussed in the Harvest e-course.
Harvest is offered only twice a year, in order for you to work with the growing season. Because the Harvest e-course includes the Permaculture Gardening Kit there are limited seats in each session, so come on in and sign yourself up for this BEAUTIFUL class!
Choose your session based on your region… Southern folks might want to do the Ostara 2013 (March 20th) session and folks in cooler climates might prefer the April New Moon ( April 10th) session! But, if you want to get a head start, join now for Ostara! If you miss out on Ostara and live in a warmer climate, don’t fret love! The April session will work JUST as well!
Dates where new info will be released to the group:
- Wednesday March 20th - Welcome & Intro and Meet & Greet
- Saturday March 23rd - Raised Bed Location, Design, and Construction
- Saturday March 30th - Seed Starting
- Saturday April 6th - Soil Health & Compost and Harvest Permaculture Garden Plants E-Book
- Saturday April 14th - Planting the Polyculture & Wrap Up
And the seeds! They will work with most ANY temperate region in the continental US & Canada! The gardening kit is designed to work as an ecological system, with plants filling specific niches with the landscape.
Every Permaculture Garden Kit includes:
- Late Season Crops:
Golden Acre Cabbage
Michili Chinese Cabbage
- Cool Season, Root, and Beneficial Pollinator Crops:
Nero di Tuscana or Lacinato Kale
Large-Leaf Round Mâche
Black Seeded Simpson Lettuce
Sweet Valentine Lettuce
Australian Yellow Lettuce
Chantenay Red Core Carrots
Red Ace Beet
Rocky Mountain Penstemon
Strike Bush Green Bean
The earth is calling to you, can you hear her?
Love to you!!
Hearth & Field is my love-child, born out of my desire to serve the earth and my community, through one-on-one healing sessions, homestead design services, sacred plant medicine, and online and local classes focused on medicinal and culinary plants in the landscape. I have been called to this path, and am honored to offer my knowledge, love, and compassion to clients who have a deep passion for integrating their lives and health with the divine healing energy of the earth.