New Moon Giveaway: RELAUNCH!
WELCOME TO MY NEW HOME EVERYONE!!!
The New Moon is finally here and my new NEST for Moondaughter! Please have fun exploring! And let me know what you all think!
To celebrate this New Moon Giveaway, I am featuring some of the beautiful souls from Daughters of Earth. There will be a winner for each offering!
BE: Crystal Infused Lotion from Gypsy Moth Sol
Be powerful. Be unique. Be genuine. Be loving. Be. Be what you want to be and above nothing else be YOU.
This lotion is designed with the premise to leave all the negatives behind and embrace you, yourself, with all your lovely power. Holding you and adding a bit of uplifting power to your day. Infusing into you the energies from my crystal infused blessed rain.
From my own experience, this lotion is Divine! and it is really hard to not eat it, it smells so yummy!
A small ad spot on Roots and Feathers. A great place to advertise your blog or business!
DREAM Bath Salts
Prepare to drift away to dreamland with this luxurious bath salt.
Handcrafted with the highest quality salts and herbs, this blend was created to promote sweet dreams and a peaceful sleep.
- Epsom Salt softens the skin and relaxes sore muscles.
- Himalayan Pink Salt has a rich mineral content that includes over 84 minerals and trace elements. It helps relax the body, sooth sore muscles, and remove toxins from the body.
- Lavender to relax the mind and body.
- Chamomile to induce sleep and pleasant dreams.
- Mugwort to invoke lucid dreams and repel bad spirits.
REJUVENATE Facial Cleanser
Make every day feel like a spa day!
Your face puts up with alot. It bears the full force of the sun, wind, cold, heat, and environmental toxins everyday. Do your face a favor and pamper it with REJUVENATE Facial Cleanser.
REJUVENATE is a clay based cleanser formulated to remove impurities and exfoliate dead skin cells while soothing and moisturizing, leaving your skin soft, smooth and glowing.
- White Kaolin Clay is the mildest of all clays and is suitable for all skin types. It helps stimulate circulation to the skin while gently exfoliating and drawing out impurities. It does not draw oils from the skin so it will not leave your skin feeling overly dry or tight.
- Oats are very soothing and moisturizing to the skin. They are also an excellent exfoliator, removing dead skin cells to make skin softer and smoother.
- Almond meal helps to exfoliate the skin and also provides wonderful oils that nurture and moisturize the skin, leaving a healthy glow.
- Lavender has antimicrobial properties and also helps with exfoliation. Also the scent is very calming which adds a spa like atmosphere.
- Roses soothe the skin while adding to the beautiful floral scent.
This handcrafted dream pillow is filled with a blend of beautiful magical herbs that will not only help you drift off to sleep but will also invoke vivid visions and prophetic dreams.
- Lavender has a soothing relaxing scent that induces sleep and romantic dreams.
- Chamomile will also help you sleep and ensures that your dreams are pleasant.
- Hops adds a sense of peace and relaxation.
- Roses induce sleep and peaceful dreams.
- Mugwort invokes prophetic dreams and helps with problem solving. It also repels bad spirits to help keep nightmares at bay.
- And finally Lemon Balm to induce visioning and vivid dreams.
Nature lover. Farm girl. Life coach. Herbalist-in-training. Roots of the Earth is my space where I share about my life and my passions; herbalism, mother nature, off-grid living, small scale farming, and so much more! I recently opened my store on Etsy where I sell handcrafted herbal products, I have an ecourse in the works for the fall and I will have my holistic life coaching business up and running soon. Between all that and running my small off-grid farm I am one busy girl but I love every minute of it! I'd love for you to join me with a cup of tea as I share about my adventures. Find me here.
A spot in Makenna Johnston's Embracing Ferocity!
- A two-week journey for women who are looking to tap into their inner power, find fierceness, and live with joy and compassion. Smash the things that are holding you back, release your fears, and find power to live boldly.
You will get:
-Access to a private facebook group where you'll meet other women looking to smash their ties that bind and find their inner fierceness.
-PDFs (as the course goes) and finally an e-book of Journal prompts, releasing ceremony suggestions, information on various powerful women figures, recipes for earth medicine (oil blends, bath salts, etc) to help tap into your inner fierce goddess, and food recipes too!
-Daily email (if desired) with PDFs
-A new outlook and framing on what ferocity means (hint: it isn't a bad thing!)
*This giveaway does not include the ritual kit.
A spot in Elisabeth M. Stone's Wheel of the Year!
WHEEL OF THE YEAR annual subscription will help you to keep yourself and your family connected to Mama Earth’s “wheel” through weekly emails (for your relaxation and ease of mind, mama!) including workbooks and PDFs as well as a like-minded community.
Do I have to be a parent to join this course? Nope. It is totally geared towards families, but I have ladies that joined the Spring-start session that are not yet mothers and/or are caregivers to young children that are not their own.
I thought Wheel of the Year was a Pagan holiday series? I’m not Pagan. -It has roots in Paganism but I’ve taken old tradition and celebration to recreate something modern and free of religious affiliation. Your level of spiritual practice in your activities is determined by your own family life and personal choices. No pressure from this lady on any of that!
Is this series vegan-friendly? Oh heck yeah – you know it is, if it’s by me! Eco-friendly is the only way to go.
When will I receive the content? Since you are signing up for the Summer Solstice-start session, your first email (including your Litha workbook) will be sent out on June 16th and will continue to come each Sunday after that for one year. (Unless you are Southern Hemisphere – then you’ll be receiving your Winter Solstice goodies that week!)
Why haven’t I received anything? It’s after June 16th! Erm, did you sign up for your newsletter series, as instructed in your document received upon signing up? Didn’t think so, love
I’m such a busy parent. How much time does this require? Whatever you are able to commit, dearie. The content is broken down into weekly emails to inspire and encourage rather than overwhelm you. The private group is there are to support you. You can follow along with the weekly emails and then print all the content out at the end of the season for personal archival purposes OR you know, whatever. You’re good to go.
A spot in Laura Emily's Apothecary Circle! (If you are already in it, you get a refund!)
You. Me. An amazing team of instructors and Lightworkers starting June 1st.
And a wild tribe of sweet souls supporting and encouraging each other as we wield earth medicine.
2013 is our playground of health + spirit.
What we do and spend our time talking about:
Tinctures. Herbs. Spirit. Food remedies and how to support your health with the basics. Space cleansing, both spiritually and physically. Energy. Wheel of the Year . crystal healing. detoxing. brewing teas. common ailments with alternative and folk solutions. HYDRATION!! (over and over again). earth, air, fire, water. building altars, growing intentions, and sitting under the moon. creating lip balms, salves, bath salts, washes, homemade beauty products. raw food. nutrition. and fasting.
Mama Sarah's Soothing Salve!
A soothing blend of chamomile infused olive oil, calendula infused olive oil, and comfrey infused olive oil. With the added soothing benefits of lavender essential oil. This blend is great for all sorts of bumps and scrapes as well as rashes, bites, and dry scaly areas.
It has been charged with crystals such as clear quartz and aventurine and carnelian. It has also sat under the full moon.
Organic beeswax is added to the salve for body. Beeswax holds in moisture and also aids in healing.
Last but not least! A copy of FUCK IT: A Joy Handbook being released today by all of us in DOE! Each one us wrote about how we deal with really fucked up moments and turn them into Joy.
It will be released later today!
Comment on your top two choices! Winners will be announced in a weeks time!