The Liebster Reward
I want to say thank you to all who nominated me for the Liebster reward! It really is so sweet and lovely :)
It's a sweet reward for blogs with 200 followers or less, and its a cool way to support and build our growing blogging communities :)
- I am currently in grad school for museum studies.
- I played violin for 9 years! I need to play again, I am so rusty!
- My boyfriend and I moved into together after 4 months! We moved pretty quick, but I do not regret it one bit :)
- I love the smell of fabric softener.
- My kitten Theo is my child. I will probably be a crazy cat lady later in life.
- Teaching myself to crochet, the first item I ever made was a scarf for my brother. It completely spiraled around. I still have the hardest time crocheting scarves!
- I started connecting with the moon on my bike rides back to my dorm in the middle of the night when I was in undergrad. I would be sad when I couldn't see her in the sky
- One day I would love to make a trip to see all the sites of the Seven Ancient Wonders of the world were. The pyramids are the only ones left!
- My boyfriend and I are going camping in Flagstaff, AZ next weekend! So excited! I haven't camped in so long!
- I am working on my Root Chakra at the moment. It has always been my weakest Chakra!
- I found out I have a gluten allergy, and have been gluten-free since January. I feel soooo much better, I think everyone should be gluten-free or cut it down in their diet!
|I adore this little face!|
11 Questions to Answer
From Felicia at A Flower in the Sky:
- If you could be any animal what would you be? *hmmmm, I would love to be bird of some kind, flying would be the absolute freedom to me*
- What is your favorite flower? *My favorite flower is Jasmine, it smells divine, has Lunar qualities, and makes a great tea :)*
- What is your current favorite band? *Honestly, I haven't been too much into listening to bands lately :/ If I listen to music it will probably be soundtracks like Jane Eyre or Drive...both are so good!*
- If you could meet anyone famous, who would it be and why? *I would love to hang out with the whole cast of 30 Rock, it would be so fun!*
- What is your favorite season and why? *I love love love love Autumn, I love seeing the changes in the leaves and weather, my heart just feels so cozy in Fall <3*
- If you could live the rest of your life in one place, where would it be? *I am still figuring this part out! I have only lived in Northern and Southern California, and I am not sure if I could ever call this place my true home... we shall see...*
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? *I hope I will be finished with school, own a home with a little family, and hopefully continue to create a sanctuary for women online starting with this blog!*
- What is a quote you live by? *"The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time" ~Abraham Lincoln, this beautiful quote reminds me to slow down and be present and not worry! woo!*
- What is your astrology sign? *My sun sign is Sagittarius, and my moon sign is Pisces. I feel I relate to my moon sign more so than my sun*
- What is your favorite dessert? *I love brownies and ice cream! Yum! I have yet to try a gluten-free recipe, so I need to get on it!*
- What are you doing this weekend? *This weekend I am planning to visit my brother in L.A and borrow his tent for my camping trip next weekend! And celebrating a friend's birthday :)*
Kim from Red Moon Mama
Rain from The Sacred Life
Katelyn from Gypsy Moth Sol
Lizzie from Gypsy Lizzie
Sondra from Abhaya
Sandra from The Secret Life of Daydreams
Romantic Heroine from The Wonderful You
Willow from Waking Willow
Mackenzie from Soul Makes
Gypsie Sister from Gypsie Sister
Amy from Fate-Filled Times
11 Questions for my Nominees
(If you wish to participate)
- How are you today?
- What are you currently reading? If you are not, what is your favorite book?
- What is your favorite thing about yourself? Don't be modest!
- What is one thing on your bucket list?
- What helps you get through "off" days?
- What is your favorite holiday?
- Dream vacation?
- What do you find inspiring in your daily life?
- Do you have any morning or evening rituals you do everyday?
- How would you describe your home decor?
- What is one of your favorite past-times?
If you choose to participate (I hope you do!), choose 11 new people, tell us 11 things about your wonderful self, and ask 11 new questions to your nominees. A fun way to spread some love <3
Love and Blessings,